Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I need a new T-shirt

I just skimmed a story about elderly protestors being arrested at the NC lege after refusing to leave the chambers. That, this story, the other stories about the attacks on voters’ rights, a woman’s freedom of choice, education, science and the old stand-byes of race and poverty gives me an idea for a graphic that I, unfortunately, cannot do myself.

Anybody’s got the mad skilz at graphics is welcome to this idea.

A group of robed and hooded figures with crosses and confederate battle flag logos, standing at the base of a tree. The tree is festooned with the hanged and broken bodies of black men, “illegals”, women, children, the infirm, the elderly, welfare recipients, scientists, muslims, democrats and other people who are the subjects of the GOP & SKKKrotalMurKKKanPatriotiKKK Front vitriolic and hyperbolic hatred.

A legend under the image would read, “Strange fruit–it ain’t just black, anymore” and, emanating from the mouth of one the hooded figures in the foreground:

“We’re gonna need BIGGER trees!”.

I really have fucking had it with the racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, illogical assholes who comprise the ReiKKKwing and all of its various factions.

Somebody out there has to be able to make this image.

Damn it! I forgot; they should have gunz, too, LOTS of gunz and maybe a few Wholly Babbles.
As long as I’m off on a disjointed rant…I think that the NRA, Walmart, HCA, Chick-fil-Aholes and the the like are missing an opportunity. They could have sponsorship deals with the hate groups whom they enable/use. It could be like the NASCAR of misanthropy.

No comments: