Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

George Zimmerman is a murdering scumbag

Yeah, I know, that's mean.

Fuck it.

Because of jury "nullification" or prosecutorial misfeasance a man who murdered a teen-ager armed with candy and a soft drink walks free.

Is it a coincidence that many of the same people cheering the Florida jury's verdict were cursing the jury in LA after they acquitted OJ Simpson? I think not. You see, in both cases there were "good" (white or armed, or both) people and "bad" (black or, well, black). Now, OJ Simpson is a piece of shit who murdered two people for no reason other than that he wanted to make them stop laughing at him. I'm not precisely sure what George Triggerman's motivation was but I think it boils down to his being very upset that people get away with shit and he's mad as hell and he's not gonna take it anymore.

I wonder how long it will be before one of the NRA's primary constituents (gun companies) issues a "Zimmerman" model 9mm handgun.

George Zimmerman is a murdering scumbag. Otoh, he's still alive, so I guess that worked out pretty well for him.

No comments: