Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Wow.  I guess I don't spend enough time clearing out my cache.

I just came across a couple of comments that were posted to my last post, about nine months after I put it up on the blog.

They were signed, "anonymous". I thint that I actually know who wrote them, but they seem, despite their professed courage (due, in large measure, to their having lots of gunz) to want to remain in the shadows.

Too bad, so sad.  You'll just have to stay home and jerk off on your Trump poster.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

Well, you know I sign my comments ! Hugs from Providence and you can still post on my blog any day of the week! xoxo
~ Nomi ~ (p.s. my child has just started college ~ How is this possible?)

democommie said...

Nomi:

It's always good to hear from you. I have no intertoobz at home, else I would have answered it sooner.

The child is in college? Egads! I remember college, wadeaminnit, no I don't.